Photo: Harden, Council and Valmond
TRINITY CENTER – A call to the Trinity County Sheriff’s Office on October 20 at noon led to the arrest of 5 people.
The call was concerning “a trespass and possession of a large amount of marijuana.”
Deputies and officers responded to the reported residence and quickly arrested 5 people. Investigators determined that the residence was actually a vacation rental and believe the rental was being used to process marijuana.
The day before, the same suspects, stole 700 pounds of marijuana in Trinity Pines. Apparently they were now attempting to process their take for sale.
The arrestees are –
- 23-year-old Pervis Michael Harden of Orlando, FLA;
- 24-year-old Daichaun Lennoris Deangel Council of Orlando, FLA:
- 30-year-old Anthony Chase Valmond of Minneapolis, MN;
- 33-year-old Darrell Degane Donaldson of Quincy, FLA:
- 43-year-old Chaswan Nabrye Battle of Oralndo, FLA.
37-year-old Marcus Jermaine Fountain is still on the loose and wanted by authorities.
They face charges for robbery, assault, threats, and conspiracy.