Wanted parolee busted with meth after short chase in Madera
PHOTOS: Madera Police
MADERA — Local police have arrested a wanted parolee after a short vehicle pursuit late last week.
On Friday, September 13, police arrested 30-year-old Luciano Garcia of Madera, after a short chase, at which point they also found a “large amount” of methamphetamine on his person.
Garcia was taken into custody in the area of Sierra Street and Rush Street. He was booked into the Madera County Jail on the following charges:
- 148(a)(1) – Interfering with an officer
- 11378 – Possession of controlled substance for sale (28.34 to 56.70 grams)
- 11379 – Transportation/Sale of specified drugs (28.34 to 56.70 grams)
- 2800.2(a) – Recklessly evading peace officer
- 3056 – Violation of parole
- 23152(a) – Driving under the influence alcohol/drugs
- 594(a) – Vandalism
- 470(a) – Alter/forge/falsify drivers license/identification
- 496d(a) – Attempt rec/buy stolen property
- 1203.2 – Revocation of Probation
Garcia remains in custody as of September 20th.
Wanted parolee busted with meth after short chase in Madera was last modified: September 20th, 2019 by