Frankenfield’s drug house is busted
Photo: Gene Frankenfield (Facebook)
ALTURAS – On June 5th a search warrant was served in the 600 block of Josephine Street as part of a collaborative effort between the Alturas Police Department, the California Highway Patrol, the Modoc County Sheriff’s Office, and the Bureau of Land Management.
The search produced “thousands of new and used hypodermic syringes, small amounts of methamphetamine, morphine, a loaded shotgun and other rifles.”
The confiscated items give indication that the residence served as a drug house.
As a result, 52-year-old Gene Frankenfield was arrested on the following charges –
- maintaining a house for sales or use of controlled substances;
- possession of a firearm by an addict;
- possession of ammunition by an addict;
- possession of a controlled substance;
- possession of a schedule II narcotic;
- possession of drug paraphernalia.”
The Alturas Police Department is also asking the District Attorney’s Office to charge Frankenfield with possession of a loaded firearm while possessing controlled substances.
Frankenfield’s drug house is busted was last modified: July 19th, 2019 by