Photo: Lisa Sanchez-Diaz
PORTERVILLE – T.A.G.N.E.T. (Tulare Area Gang and Narcotics Enforcement Unit) received complaints about narcotics at the Eagle Mountain Casino.
In the first place, the Tribal Gaming Commission reached out to the TCSO for help in stopping this activity. An undercover narcotics sting operation began recently in July.
Then, investigators posed as casino patrons and made meth purchases from “numerous people.”
As a result, the arrested and their charges include –
- Eduardo Teran (43) – under the influence of drugs;
- Lisa Sanchez-Diaz (42) – controlled substance for sale, conspiracy;
- Paul Frausto Bella (48) – controlled substance for sale, paraphernalia;
- Nicholas Miller (28) – controlled substance for sale, conspiracy;
- Hector Manuel Gonzalez (24) – controlled substance for sale, conspiracy;
- Alvaro Carranza Carrasco (33) – warrant for controlled substance sales, conspiracy;
- Trinidad Ramirez (45) – warrant for paraphernalia and battery.
The TCSO and Tribal Gaming Commission “take a zero tolerance proactive approach to these types of activities on casino property.”
Anyone with information can contact the TCSO, Narcotics Division at (559) 733-6218. You can also report suspicious activities anonymously through the Sheriff’s TipNow Program. Leave a voicemail or send a text message to (559) 725-4194 or an email TCSO@tipnow.com.