TOP (L to R): Sabrina Wood, Michael Streib, Daniel Callahan, Beatrice Ramos, Jaime Wilcox
BOTTOM (L to R): Raymond Bowman, Breanna Gallegos, Richard Bennett
JAMESTOWN // The execution of a search warrant at a local strip club has resulted in ten arrests on a variety of drug charges.
The warrant was served on March 1st at Rosalinda’s Gentlemen’s Club. While the owner, Rosalinda Aponte Sanmartin, was not present at the time and has yet to be located, she faces felony charges of maintaining and operating a drug house and is encouraged to turn herself in.
Her daughter, Marlinda Beth Russo, happened to arrive at the scene while the search was underway and was arrested on a misdemeanor warrant, as well as being charged with maintaining and operating a drug house.
Additionally, the following people have been arrested and booked into county jail:
- Sabrina Carol Wood (27); arrested for felony Stanislaus County warrant, as well as felony drug charges
- Mildred Lucille Kesler (54); misdemeanor warrant out of Tuolumne County
- Daniel Joel Callahan (26); three warrants (two felony and one misdemeanor) out of Stanislaus County
- Michael Laszlo Streib (54); misdemeanor warrant out of Tuolumne County
- Beatrice Lee Ramos (48); misdemeanor warrant out of Rancho Cucamonga
- Jaime Christine Wilcox (41); misdemeanor and felony drug charges
- Breanna Noel Gallegos (22); misdemeanor drug charges
- Raymond Jeffrey Bowman (55); misdemeanor and felony drug charges
- Richard Lewis Bennett (53); misdemeanor drug charges
Several others were questioned and released at the scene. Authorities report that several health and building code violations were also discovered and will be investigated.