Photo: Kasarah Elaine Eskew, Addison Jeanise Cravens and Briena Renee Sandhu
SAN LUIS OBISPO – On Thursday February 7th the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Office served a search warrant at a home int he 2100 block of Nipomo Street.
With little fanfare, five people were summarily arrested on drug related charges. These charges included not only possession but paraphernalia.
Sadly, an 18-month old toddler was also on the premises. Child Welfare Services now has responsibility of the child.
As the group was taken to the county jail, one of them had an ounce of methamphetamine and a half-ounce of heroin in their possession.
The arrestees are –
- 36-year-old SLO resident Rudy Jesse Perez Jr.;
- 40-year-old Arroyo Grande resident Ezekiel Alfred Delagarza;
- 32-year-old Nipomo resident Addison Jeanise Cravens;
- 20-year-old Shell Beach resident Kasarah Elaine Eskew;
- 27-year-old Oceano resident Briena Renee Sandhu