Photo: items seized in the sweep
CLEARLAKE – On December 10th various law enforcement agencies teamed up to conduct a special enforcement sweep. The focus of the operation was sex offenders and high risk offenders.
Those who were arrested include –
- 46-year-old Sunny Mcclain;
- 41-year-old Toni Williams;
- 22-year-old Anthony Congleton;
- 35-year-old William Cramer;
- 59-year-old Naomi Mallinen;
- 27-year-old Paul Uc;
- 48-year-old Clifford Cutrell;
- 37-year-old Misty Mccuan;
- 26-year-old Ivan Rodriguez;
- 44-year-old Marcus Kirk;
- 26-year-old Danny Miller;
- 20-year-old Franklin Rockwell;
- 25-year-old Justin Shipley.
The Clearlake Police Department also announced the result of a search warrant executed at the 3300 block of 14th Street. They discovered “41 one-pound vacuum sealed bags of processed marijuana.” They also seized other indicia and “materials associated with the illegal cultivation and sales of marijuana.”
42-year-old Isabel Beltran was arrested in connection with this crime.