Photo: Jennifer Lacasse
FOLSOM – On Thursday evening someone at a business on the 2400 block of Iron Point Road called the FPD. Apparently they spotted a suspicious couple in a car who appearing to be using drugs.
Responding officers confirmed this observation. 23-year-old Jacob Timberlake and 39-year-old Jennifer Lacasse sat in the car with heroin and paraphernalia. They also sat in the car with Lacasses’s 5-year-old child.
Furthermore the couple “appeared to be under the influence of drugs.”
Also in their car police discovered mail stolen from Folsom addresses, as well as from other cities.
The duo’s charges are –
- possession of stolen property
- possession of identifying information of over 10 people;
- unlawfully acquiring credit cards;
- possession of drugs and paraphernalia;
- being under the influence of drugs.
Timberlake also faces a probation charge. Lacasse also faces a child endangerment charge.