The Roseville Police Department have reportedly arrested six people over the last few weeks in connection to a commercial burglary ring, according to an official report.
According to Roseville PD, in mid-January 2014, a Roseville patrol officer stopped a suspicious vehicle in the middle of the night and arrested two people. During that stop, officers also reportedly recovered stolen property, which ultimately led to a month-long investigation of a commercial burglary ring operating in Roseville.
Over the past two weeks, detectives have reportedly served search warrants at two apartments and a storage unit, and have reportedly recovered stolen property from commercial burglaries in Roseville, as well as stolen IDs and evidence of marijuana sales.
During this time, Roseville PD reportedly arrested six individuals:
- James Eisner, 40, of Roseville, on suspicion of identity theft, conspiracy, possession of stolen property, possession of methamphetamine and other related charges.
- Valiri Ryan, 27, of Roseville, on suspicion of identity theft, conspiracy, possession of stolen property, possession of methamphetamine and other related charges.
- Brook Heston, 42 of Roseville, on suspicion of possessing marijuana for sale, keeping a place to sell drugs, possessing stolen property, and other related charges.
- Robert Vance, 44 of Citrus Heights, on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs, assaulting a peace officer and other related charges.
- Charles David Osborne, 31, from the Roseville area, on suspicion of soliciting Heston to buy drugs.
- Raychell Karli Pollard, 32, from the Roseville area, on suspicion of soliciting Heston to buy drugs.
Detectives are reportedly continuing to work on the case to identify other burglary and identity theft victims. If you have any information, call Roseville Crime Stoppers at 916-783-STOP.