- “Evil Teen” Gets 52-to-Life For Macabre Murders of Davis Couple
- Santa Clara County theft cases getting sentences finally handed down
- Stockton assault suspect arrested – did brother turn him in?
- Hawthorne Woman Arrested for Multiple Driving Violations
- Inglewood Man Arrested with Firearm, Meth at Rogers Park
A resident of Courtland in southern Sacramento County pleaded guilty to poaching and skinning dozens of bobcats and gray foxes for commercial profit, the Lassen County Fish and Game Commission announced July 1. Tracy Lee Shultz was fined $5,000 and ordered to forfeit $15,000 worth of pelts. Game Warden Nick Buckler said Shultz illegally trapped bobcats and foxes out ...Full Article
In a move the legislature and Governor may have hoped would go unnoticed, language was introduced in Assembly Bill 76 that would make public access to records more difficult, ...Full Article
SACRAMENTO — A Susanville man pleaded guilty in federal court Monday to two counts of the production and possession of child pornography. According to Assistant United States Attorney Laurel D. ...Full Article