Victim Assaulted During Home-Invasion Robbery

Victim Assaulted During Home-Invasion Robbery

Authorities Say They Were Targeted

SAN BENITO COUNTY—Authorities with the San Benito County Sheriff’s Office arrested three individuals after a home invasion robbery was reported near the county line on Bridge Road. Arrested were Monique Marie Valle of San Jose, Stephanie Elaine Smith of Milpitas and David Andrew Hinnen of Sacramento. All suspects were 22-years-old.

Just after 12 am on Tuesday morning, July 8, The San Benito County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 400 block of Bridge Road on a report of a home invasion robbery that had just occurred. According to the victim, he was home alone when two individuals he did not know entered his home. One had a handgun and pointed it at him while the other one bound him.

One suspect searched the house for undisclosed items. The resident was punched during the assault but did not receive any injuries. After a few minutes, both suspects fled the home and the victim saw them get into a waiting vehicle.

The victim, now free from bondage, pursed the three suspects in his own vehicle and was able to give the police his position thanks to his vehicle’s On-Star system. San Benito County Sheriff’s Deputies located the suspect vehicle near Highway 156 and Highway 25. After a short pursuit the deputies were able to stop the vehicle just south of Bolsa Road and Highway 25.  A high-risk stop was performed and all three suspects were arrested and transported to San Benito County Jail.

Stephanie Smith shows off her tattoos. She is a tattoo artist herself in San Jose. (Facebook)

“This was not a random act.” San Benito County Sheriff’s Captain Eric Taylor said, “The victim was specifically targeted.” A search of the suspect’s vehicle revealed numerous items from the home invasion robbery that implicated them as being involved in the crime.

Stephanie Smith, one of the two women arrested, is the owner of Ambitious Ink tattoos in San Jose. Her biography from her website – hussbaby.com – reads “You all may know me as Huss Baby but my real name is Stephanie Smith owner of Ambitious Ink Tattoos. I’ve been in the tattoo industry since September of 2009. I specialize in custom work & love to do color. Check out my work & hope one day you & your people can come get inked up!” On July 7, the night she and the others are accused of the robbery, she posted a message on her Facebook page “& if I die tonight I hope I die a legend”.

The San Benito County Sheriff’s Office is still investigating this incident and is asking anyone with information to call the Sheriff’s Office at 1831-636-4080.

Victim Assaulted During Home-Invasion Robbery was last modified: November 26th, 2018 by admin
Categories: Celebrity News, San Benito

Comments

1. J
    J 27 August, 2014, 10:44

A legend?? What a douche!

2. N.S
    N.S 28 August, 2014, 16:30

If she was a REAL tattoo artist making REAL money, she wouldn’t need to be robbing houses and stealing from people.

3. Joel Calhoun
    Joel Calhoun 1 September, 2014, 14:22

I knew something like this would come around. She wanted promotional help but wouldn’t do the same.

4. Martha Guevara
    Martha Guevara 2 December, 2014, 22:01

Who steals from people who have worked so hard for theirs?. Smh keep her ass in Jail. A “Legend” more like Pathetic!!

5. big rob
    big rob 20 December, 2014, 05:55

I dono I think she did get caught up in some dumb s*** considering she had a lot to lose. I guess peer pressure a mofo what a rush it must of been then turned to panic when they got popped. Poor huss what a waste of a fine *** female. Wonder if she got a girlfriend yet, bet the guards trying to hit that too for a c.o lunch. Lol jk. I know how it is it a f***ed situation. Hop things get better huss keep your head up and in the future watch who u chill with bb bu… peace.

6. Tom Hernandez
    Tom Hernandez 18 January, 2015, 04:30

Yeah my names Tom Hernandez part of this is my fault for not helping out Huss Baby like I promised, I am just a fat b**** n**** who promoteS Other So called “ARTISTS’ WHEN ALL reality i couldnt draw a stick figure to save my high cholesteral ass…. Well an I have lied about helping other artists, whom Now are becoming famous and hate me because of the promisis I made. I am just a fat Loser Boy

– Tom Hernandez

7. unknown
    unknown 23 February, 2015, 14:49

Free huss !

8. Adrius Jenkins
    Adrius Jenkins 8 May, 2015, 11:19

F*** all DAT bs…sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. If any of y’all understood the life of a tattooist, you’d know it ain’t all bankrolls and big living. Its a gritty business and sometimes it all comes down to getting that guap.

9. anthony rosario
    anthony rosario 18 May, 2015, 14:01

Andrius Jenkins, your weak ass little punk if you think your gettin “guap” by robbing people…. Are you serious. no matter how troubling times are, don’t resort to being a mark ass bitch… That’some clown s***.

10. Paulina Quezada
    Paulina Quezada 27 May, 2015, 08:55

Everyone has their reasons to do certain things, and I bet huss regrets what she did. #freebussbaby #mob #yhb

11. Lisa
    Lisa 10 June, 2015, 19:26

She should know that the come up you get from robbing is temporary and sooner or later you’re going to have to pay! If you want to get ahead you have to put in work and walk right. When your thiefing the only place your going to get is CDC. Trust me, I been there and learned the hard way. Hopefully she learns her lesson too and doesn’t become another menace to society. Get ur s*** together girl!

12. Savanna
    Savanna 28 June, 2015, 00:30

Smh, And She Claims To Have All This Money. She Must Be Pretty F***ing Broke If Shes Robbing People, Plus Isnt She Pregnant?? Her Babys Father Ariel Is Always Talking About There New Baby n What Not Smh. No Wonder Hes Cheating On Her. she’s a phony.

• dreezy
      dreezy 10 August, 2015, 13:45

SHE IS NOT PREGNANT AND THAT IS NOT HER BABY DADDY, SHE HAS NO KIDS. THAT FOO HAS A NEW BITCH AND SHE IS PREGOO LOL

13. BayAreas Finest50
    BayAreas Finest50 1 July, 2015, 02:22

FREE HUSS. She’ll be back just a dumb decision being young and reckless. Chin up Huss.

14. Khrystina
    Khrystina 23 December, 2015, 00:52

Die a legend¿ no pues esta si está bien pendeja

Write a Comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*